AN AD FOR EACH RETAILER
- We'll put on an advertisement for each store
- This ad appears in the Facebook or Instagram newsfeed for customers within a local area (depending on density, 2-5 kms in the city and 20-50kms in the country).
- The ad will run for a week and usually reaches 3-5k people.
e.g. Facebook Targeting for "Mt Eliza IGA" Retailer
INGREDIENTS - ALL KILLER AND NO FILLER
Everything in this sauce is there for a reason, and we’re darn proud of every single little ingredient.
WATCH THESE SHORT SALES VIDEOS
- People are now paying more for quality – manuka honey is 5x more than regular honey, craft beer, BBQs, meat, wine ↑ $
- ml for ml Shit the bed is same price as tabasco
- And with Bunsters you get a Great margin
- It’s the first luxury hot sauce, can’t compare to the boring crud
- Quality ingredients – Goji Berries, organic coconut sugar, Tassie Apple Cider Vinegar
- No water in it (so consumers aren’t paying for water)
It’s got a rude word on it
- Check our stockists map we are in hundreds of IGAs across the nation
- Shit is not a generally offensive word any more
- The odd person over 70 might complain, but most find it hilarious
- The label will get you sales which get you margin
- If you really are bothered, put an egg neck tag over the rude label bottle
I’ve got no space on my shelf
- Look at all the Boring sauces you have
- Why do you have 3 types of mint sauce, 6 different sweet chilli sauces
- Which sauces on your shelf give you as good a margin
^^ How many sweet chilli sauces and mint sauces do we need ^^
COUNTERTOP DISPLAY UNITS
Add one to new retailer orders. These go great in Butchers.